Friday, April 20, 2007

WITH SLEEP....

As silent as a thief
she crawls behind me
and possesses me with glee
Off i fly-
to the worlds unknown
radiant, beautiful and unforeseen
All that i liked,
were spread before my sight
tempting, lustful and bright
I roam around-
in those lonely lanes
pleasant, peaceful and wide
With no sense of time
or days, months or years
i run, jump and play
Startled i was
to hear an unearthly beep
loud, severe and rude
There it ends
my few moments with sleep
abrupt, vaccant yet honest
But soon i'd be back
into that young familiar world
now, now and now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved the flow of words.......

Matangi Mawley said...

@shammu..
thank u!

Indrajit said...

wonderful.
this one really deserves an applause.
cheers !

Matangi Mawley said...

@indr's angels..

thnk u!