10 things I miss in my life right now:
I am not someone who’d “miss” anything. For I believe that one must grow with every past towards the future. But right now, the 1 thing that I really miss the most is my college! How I miss attending classes for the sake of “attendance”. Shouting for “free hours”, assignments, late submission, arguing with the staff, playing with friends, “Industrial visit”(read- picnic), etc. I wrote this poetry on 17th April, for 16th was our last working day. I dedicate the poetry to my Section- C and to all those people, who like me, are missing their life at college!
Tears on eyes
have not yet dried
nor has the smile left me- yet.
Memories are fresh
like the dew at the dawn
and still make my eyes- wet.
The teasing of friends
assignments and tests;
Proxies, bunks, pranks and rest.
Give me back- Oh life!
those days of fun
of friendship and fights, yet fears- none!
One day in future
I want, in life, a day
With friends, in college, all happy and gay.
I want no more
Yet-I want nothing less
I want it with all heart- true enough, I guess?
10 things I want to achieve within a decade:
There are many things that I wish to achieve. But I believe that people wish different things at different times., that is, their needs, aims and goals keep changing as they change. If you’d have asked me “Which is your favorite profession”? when I was in my 1st standard, I would have replied “Bus conductor”! For, believe it or not, I used to be really fascinated by the way they move without even getting the hold of the rods provided even as the bus is in motion! Besides, I loved the way they held in hands, the “tickets” and distributed it!
So, now, I wouldn’t say it for sure, for these may change. So, right now, the things I wish to achieve are:
2) Improve my writing skills.
3) Someday, in future, try my hand at writing a novel and getting it published.
4) Contact Adnan Sami (Singer/Music Director) , Jotika/ Kareena Kapoor (Actress) and enquire them about their dietitians.
5) Find a good music teacher and continue my music lessons.
6) Play as many number of musical instruments as possible.
7) Become a polyglot.
8) I am already working of becoming ambidextrous. But I still need to perfect my skills.
9) Become a better human being.
10) Seeing to that that I wish for more and better things in future.
Now, I tag: