Thank you, My inner world and River soul!
These are the rules to follow-
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged.
This, will be me:
1. When I'm nervous, I tend to check, re-check and re-re- re- check everything! The result is never "perfect"! I am very careless. But, this re-checking, keeps me assured- "At least, I've done my part"! :)
2. When I am trying to avoid seeing someone or avoid seeing someone else see me- I start staring at my watch! In other words, I cannot live without my watch!
3. I'll spend hours arranging my room. But the more I try to keep it clean, the messier it gets! I just can't work, when my place is- "all arranged". I find it easier to retrieve my things from a pile of junk, than when my room is all "neat and clean"!
4. I am "extremely" lazy. Sometimes, all I do is- sit and keep staring at the wall clock!
5. I am a fantastic "bathrom singer"!
6. I just can't throw away things. I even have my 3rd std notebooks, my imposition papers, my control systems answer sheet, assignment papers, a pencil about 2cm long (guess I used it in my 4th std.!) etc. Not that I try, but I just couldn't bring myself to throw them off! They are my memories, after all!
I now tag: