Thursday, January 29, 2009

U'R ATTENTION PLEASE...


So many things happened in such less time, that I hardly have time to turn back and see where I was, a few months from today! Busy? Nope. Can't exactly say what that was! Anyway, friends, I'm back!

So many awards! Thank you, Karthik, Karthik. R, rampantheart, for the awards! :)

An announcement- no, there's something that I would like to share with you all. My father, keeps writing to me. About this, that and everything. Recently, I had been to a book store, where I found this book- Letters from a father to a daughter- that is, Nehru's letters to Indira Gandhi. This inspired me.

I am planning to post this series- "Letters from Mawley". Not on a regular basis, but whenever I should get a letter from him, I would post them on my blog. My dad is happy about the whole plan. I'd been pestering him to start a blog of his own. But he could never find the time! So, this seemed perfect. Hope you'd like it too!

Would be back soon, with a new post! Until then...

13 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

welcome back and congrats on the awards.

"letters from Mawley"... wow a great idea. will definitely look forward to it. :)

hope ur dad gets to manage some time for starting his own blog. :)

Priya said...

Good for you girl and nice to see ya back.

Anonymous said...

hey..! i have missed a lot of your works i think!

so b4 anything else, sorry for that! :) will get to them soon...

and am looking forward to ur series! as for ur dad's blog, lemme know if he does start one, will visit there too! :)

take care!

Kartz said...

Whoa! Guess who's back!!??!!

Welcome back, milady! :) Yep, waiting for your *series*... Bonne chance!

Ttys. (Oh btw, same contact, na?)

Peace.

Arv said...

wow.. that sounds like a good idea... Would await those letters from ur dad...

take care mate... cheers...

Anonymous said...

You're back at last! That's awesome! :) Welcome back, Mat!

Wow! I really look forward to reading the series! Cheers!

Rajesh said...

Wow!!! Nice...too much sentimental stuffs these days..

I just happened to watch Abhiyum Naanum a few days back...nice nice..

Waiting 4 ur posts

Prasanth Aby Thomas said...

its an interesting, in fact beautiful concept.
looking forward to the letters..

The Alternate Rat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ratzzz said...

looking forward with the fingers crossed, dear.. :-) from the Mawley family.. hmmm

Anonymous said...

:) nice idea..i had loved that book myself..wondered how fathers can teach so much just through letters..yours would be a real life example

Matangi Mawley said...

@verbivorehere..

thnk u!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mathangi,

I read your blog "Letters from Mawley" and somehow was reminded of Nehru's "Letters from a father to his daughter"... with an increasing yearning in me for that figure in life... :) and now i am glad to find that u were also inspired by the same book :)

Cheers,
Shubhada Lakshminarayanan